Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cleaning Fairies

Today I thought I would try a new tactic to encourage the girls to clean...and be happy while doing it. I was in the kitchen making bread and I said to the girls, "I wonder if the cleaning fairies are going to come and clean up the living room." I had three very different responses from the three girls, none of which actually involved any cleaning.

Leah immediately ran into the living room, drew a picture of the cleaning fairy, taped a bottle cap to it and taped it on the wall.


Naomi sat right where she was and demanded to know who the cleaning fairies were. "Are you talking about me? Because I'm not going to clean."

Yaya moved to the chair in front of the computer and said, "I know where one of the cleaning fairies is! She's listening to music on the computer!"

Well, they're clever, I'll give them that.

4 comments:

Amy said...

i LOVE those girls.

Debra said...

lol...that's too cute.

Kirsten said...

Thanks for sharing. I enjoy reading your fun every day stories. Even though reading your blog does make me feel like a little peeping Tom because I don't technically know you... :-)

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' smart!