Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hair cuts...and extentions

Yaya

Naomi

Leah

After fighting the hair brushing battle for the twelve millionth time, I finally put my foot down and busted out my scissors. I cut about four inches off both girls hair. And Yaya, well, that's another story...as usual. She has started a new fashion trend. Fortunately for society it hasn't caught on yet. She wears a pair of pajama pants on her head. All the time. To the library, to the grocery store, she won't leave her bedroom in the morning without her head adorned. I'm hoping this is a quickly passing phase, as if her outfits weren't unique enough without it :)



6 comments:

Debra said...

she has a style all her own!

Elizabeth said...

Wow you did a really good job! Personally I think I will give the pajama pant look a try. It would save a lot of time in the morning.

softhef said...

You know sister...you might be on to something there!

Reggs said...

OH man, your girls are so cute it makes me want more GIRLS!!

P.S. my friend's son wears t-shirts on his head constantly because he wants long hair "to be like a princess." He also turns himself around so he can "turn into a girl". I'm thinkin'...I'd rather take the girl with the PJ pants!

~Tiffany said...

haha... I thought Naomi was the fashion child. Usually never a diaper... always nude!! Sounds like you teach your children well to have their own creativitiy!!! :D

Margie Quilter said...

Wow... we can see that even through our children that we really are family!! Your girls have gotten so big... and look exactly alike...