Wednesday, January 13, 2010

True...True


I made dinner last night and as usual it was met with the usual chorus of, "EWWWW! That looks disgusting!" Naomi (age 5) is generally the most outspoken one regarding her dislike of 89% of everything I cook. (And Lars wonders why I don't enjoy cooking as much as I used to...It's a mystery.) Heidi (16 months), who is the least picky, started shoveling the food into her mouth. So I said to Naomi, "Look. Heidi is eating her food. It can't be that bad." Naomi just looked at me and said, "Mom. Heidi will eat ANYTHING. She eats dirt."

I couldn't even argue with that. She was absolutely right!

1 comment:

Christi said...

HAhahahaha... There must be something in the water. Lots are having problems with this right now, but Naomi's comment is priceless. AWESOME!