Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I don't even know


Last night I was in the kitchen cleaning up dinner when I heard the always endearing, "Moooooooooom. Yaya just wet her pants." Ok whatever. I was in no hurry to take care of the mess, so I casually finished what I was doing and then set out to find the crime scene. I walked into the bathroom to find Yaya standing in the sink with a gigantic wad of wipes frantically scrubbing the bathroom counter. It took me a minute to take in the entire scene and put all the pieces together. Naomi was on the potty, so apparently Yaya just couldn't wait until she was done. I'm not sure WHY she climbed on the counter, but she did and wet herself. Well, Heidi's new favorite past time is to pull all of the toothbrushes out of their bin and throw them all over the floor. Unfortunately she had done this shortly before Yaya wet all over the counter which then spilled onto the floor and subsequently the toothbrushes. The greatest part of the whole scene was that Yaya was dressed up in her witch costume when it happened. It would only have been more appropriate if she was sporting devil's horns instead.

4 comments:

Debra said...

Ewww...hope u bought new toothbrushes!

Amy said...

i'm guessing yaya was trying to make it in the sink so she wouldn't have to clean anything up......obviously didn't work. dang.

Wight Family said...

Points to Yaya for trying!!! I can't even pee into a large garbage can, but THAT is a story I'll never tell on the web!!!! SOrry about your toothbrushes!! ew!

Alli said...

So sad, but so funny! I laugh and cry when I read your blog :)