Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Woo Hoo!




Congratulations lucky reader of Post number 100! Due to your devoted reading of this blog the generous author has offered a prize to the 11th person to comment on this post. You can win an adorable nine month old baby. She's cute, she's sweet and she has never slept through the night. She will want to nurse every few hours and and occasionally throws screaming tantrums. This little beauty has been teething for six weeks straight accompanied by sore and bleeding gums and occasional diarrhea. She generates a load of laundry a week on her own and can pull everything out of your cupboards and drawers before you can say "Stop!!" Normally this little gem would sell for $60,000 but you can win her for free! *

*Prices and participation may vary. Unfortunately there are no batteries included, or an off switch or a mute button. Diapers, wipes, clothes, toys, bedding and college tuition sold separately.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so sweet in all her pictures you'd never imagine what her little dark side is. :)

John Boyack said...

I want her. Can I just reply 10 times and win?

Wendy

PS - you ignoring me? How was the spinach? I've got more

Shawn and Elizabeth Amorino said...

I'll take her!! I can just nurse ALL day instead of most of the day!!

The Busy Beez said...

I have a newer and later model I am willing to trade for. . .

Meggan Hayes said...

I only have to comment a bunch of times in a row to get the prize...I'll get right on that! :) I am willing to negotiate a trade though...you finish out the last 7 months of my pregnancy and I will get your little beauty through teething!

Jen said...

Man, that offer about the last seven months of pregnancy...that might be a tough one to pass up...I think in the end I'd take the baby...if I didn't already have a "little gem" of my own.

Gotta love the plaid w/ strips...classic:)

Elder and Sister Fagersten said...

Sure I'll take Heidi--in about 5 years when all of her teeth are in and she is potty trained:-) I love them all and the photos are wonderful!!!! We miss you and love you. . .Mom