Monday, June 8, 2009

These are a few of my scariest things

Last night I was sitting on the couch folding laundry when Naomi came and sat down beside me. She took a deep breath and let out a dramatic sigh. "I'm just so scared of so many things." she said. "Like what?" I asked. Naomi held out her hand and started counting on her fingers.
"1-Lions and tigers.
2-Skunks.
3-Mosquito hawks.
4-Moths.
5- Bees.
6- I'm just too scared to be alone."
"Anything else?" I asked. "Nope. That's all." And she hopped up and walked away.

3 comments:

allison said...

Shar
you are a funny lady with funny kids. This is why I tell people you don't know to read your blog. IT's HILARIOUS! My sister and I read your blog about your triathlon out loud and almost peed our pants.

Alli said...

She forgot about snakes, spiders, rats, bears, ghosts and monsters. Maybe you should remind her :)

Debra said...

She gets her sense of humor from her mom. I needed some comedy relief today. Thanks :)