Thursday, September 3, 2009

MUD

Yesterday the girls went outside to play. They turned on the water spout and started filling up every container in our recycling bin, making "potions" and "hot chocolate". Eventually our "back yard" which has no grass turned into a giant mud slide/puddle. So the girls got their swimming suits on and took a mud bath. It was pretty entertaining. Naomi didn't get a drop of mud on her. She preferred the nice clean water. When they were done I had to put Yaya in a bucket and push her to the bath tub so she didn't ooze mud all over my house. I didn't even try to get Leah into the shower. I just brought her to the front yard and hosed her off.
Naomi being silly

Heidi baby in the mud

Yaya's back

Yaya's transport to the bathtub

right before I took a hose to mud monster Leah


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

People pay good money at spas for that. :)

Debra said...

What a good mom you are for letting them do that. They will remember that forever.

Alli said...

I love this - your house is exactly like my house! I swear that would've happened the same way for us, only I don't think any of mine would've opted to stay clean. Hot chocolate and potions - we've had that play experience!