Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to School - 2009

Leah gives a thumbs up for her very own desk!

That's a "two" for second grade. Peace out Leah.

Naomi and Leah walking to school

Sweet Naomi

Naomi all ready for Kindergarten!

Leah started second grade at Monmouth Elementary School (MES) on Tuesday. Naomi had her first "pre-view"day today with one-third of her class. Tomorrow will be her first day of kindergarten with all the kids in the class. She went right into her classroom, found her seat, sat down and put on her name tag. She was a pro! I got a picture and a hug and then she said good bye. It's only half day and she was still smiling when I came to pick her up. It was very quiet in my house this morning with Leah and Naomi in school. Yaya wanted to watch a movie and Heidi took a nap...so I did too :) I think I can get used to this!