Monday, April 27, 2009

Let's call a spade, a spade

Yesterday I was working on a drawing, so Naomi said she wanted to work on one too. She picked out a picture of the angel Gabriel coming to Mary and decided she wanted to copy it. After working on it for a while she got frustrated and threw her paper to the floor. I picked it up and started complimenting her on her efforts. I was pointing out all the recognizable features on the angel when she looked at me and said flatly, "Mom. He looks like a Care Bear."

3 comments:

Wight Family said...

Awesome!! A carebear!!!

Debra said...

cute. but you didn't say anything about how the triathalon went???

Jill Bagley said...

I LOOOOVE that your children are such talented artists like you.
even the fact that she drew something that resembled a care bear is more than my kids could do!!