Thursday, April 23, 2009

before a concussion...please

More proof to my "white noise" theory. "Don't pick up the baby!" "Don't put her on my bed, or the couch, or the chairs. Leave her on the floor!!!" I was in the kitchen making dinner. Naomi, Yaya and Heidi were in the living room. It sounded like everyone was having fun, laughing and playing peacefully. I heard Heidi whimper a little, but then she went back to laughing. A few minutes later I heard Heidi make a squished squeal. I of course ran into the living room to find Heidi hanging half way off the couch (head first of course) with Yaya laying on top of her gripping her as tightly as she possibly could. I unwrapped her from Yaya's iron grip while Yaya very proudly announced that she just saved Heidi's life. I asked the girls why Heidi was on the couch in the first place when I have said a million times NOT to put her up there. Naomi explained, "Well Mom, she was having fun and she only fell on her head one time." Oh thanks. I feel much better now :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

i'm with naomi. i mean, look at me, i turned out alright(i'm aware that some might disagree), and mine was from kitchen table to kitchen floor. :) love you.