Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Reconnected



After two months without internet access at home we got hooked back up yesterday! Apparently abstinance has taught me some self control as I didn't even spend an obscene number of hours online last night. (Or maybe it had something to do with the computer randomly wacking out and freezing up on me....but I'd like to think it was self control.) Now if only I can convince my poor computer, that has been moved WAY too many times, to continue working and let me upload my photos I will actually have some pictures to go along with my stories. I'll be doing some back tracking here while I blog about all our going ons that your life has been incomplete without knowing. Fear not, I'm sure it won't be long before I am once again neglecting common household duties to keep my blog current :)

No comments: