Friday, March 6, 2009

Overheard

I would like to relay a conversation between my sweet daughters Naomi (4 yrs.) and Emilia (3 yrs) in the car yesterday. It went something like this...

E-Are we up high?
Me-Higher than the water.
N-But not as high as the clouds.
E-Are we as high as the clouds?
Me-Nope, they are really really high.
N-If we were as high as the clouds we would be by Jesus.
E-Jesus has a big head.
N-Yaya! Don't say that about Jesus. It would hurt his feelings.
E-DON'T SAY THAT TO ME!
N-You should only say nice things about Jesus
E-STOP TALKING TO ME!
N-Mo-om, Yaya isn't being nice to Jesus
E-YOU'RE NOT INVITED TO MY BRIAR ROSE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

Just thought you would like to know :)

4 comments:

Reggs said...

oh man, I love a little girl who will defend Jesus! My kinda gal. Do I get to come to the Briar Rose party??

Debra said...

LOL. that is too cute. guess we know who is getting into heaven, don't we?

The Busy Beez said...

I cannot tell you the number of times the birthday party invite has been wielded as a weapon by my two oldest daughters. . . I laughed, but not as hard as when I read your entries about the swimming pool! I can't wait until day three. . .Jim and I both think you need to submit these to a newspaper column. You would be a hit!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.