Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Leah's SEVENTH birthday!











Leah turned seven on the 20th. We got to bring treats to school and that evening she had three school friends come over for a fake slumber party. (I vetoed a real one.) So they had pizza, cake and watched a movie...sort of. After three hours I was very pleased with my decision! I'm pretty sure I would have gone mad and drove everyone home in the middle of the night :) The next week was spring break, so we went up to Portland and had a birthday party up there for her with the family. One present was a gift card to Old Navy. I brought her there and let her pick out anything she wanted up to the amount on her card. She picked out a hot pink shirt, light pink capris and coordinating hot pink shoes. :)

2 comments:

Jill Bagley said...

that is so freakin cute!! i love the cake and all the mini-cupcakes.
so glad leah had a great birthday. on her b-day--i realized that it was leahs b-day. i was so consumed with rubys irish birthday party, that i forgot to send a card!! maybe we will send a late one? i have some cute ones that we were working on.
just tell leah they must have got lost in the mail.
we love you guys!!! happy late birthday leah!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's pretty cute, I like the coin in the "slot". You are one clever gal.