Monday, March 16, 2009

Mother-Daughter Questions

So this little "Mommy Quiz" was floating around Facebook. I asked my girls the questions and they had some pretty right on answers. Wanted to share with you all.

These are questions asked by me to my daughters. Leah is 7 (on friday!), Naomi is 4 1/2 and Emilia is 3 and some change.

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
L-I love you
N-Don't carry the baby
E-Don't carry the baby. Actually, it's I love you.

2. What makes Mommy happy?
L- When we always do what you ask us to
N-When we don't do something wrong
E-When we love you

3. What makes Mommy sad?
L-When we don't do what you ask us to. You'll also feel sad if one of us died.
N-When I break one of your things.
E-When Leah bites onto people's fingers

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
L,N and E- Tickling us!

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
L-a happy girl
N-sad
E-tickle

6. How old is Mommy?
L-29
N-15
E-16

7. How tall is Mommy?
L-taller than me
N-stand up and let me measure
E-(holding arm up) um, this tall

8. What is Mommy's favorite movie?
L-Tell me what movie you like
N-Martha the Speech (????)
E-The Wizard of Oz

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
L-Go to stores
N-Take Yaya (Emilia) some places
E-Missing me

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
L-Joke Teller
N-cooking, 'cause you are good at cooking
E-doing the hokey poky

11. What is Mommy really good at?
L-making us laugh
N-cooking
E-helping wipe my bottom

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
L-notin'
N-hula hooping
E-being a president

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
L-take care of us
N-swimming
E-getting the grape juice opened

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
L-watermelon
N-watermelon
E-apples

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
L-taking good care of us and not forgetting a thing about us
N-by getting me things. by surprising me. like when you got those bow shoes, and Ariel panties. E-when you open the grape juice

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
L-Garfield
N-a star
E-super woman

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
L-we walk to school together
N-remember when we had a special time together and had smoothies? that was a fun time
E-open the grape juice

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
L-we're both smart. really smart. and we're both the oldest girls in our family
N-we both have a nose, two eyes, two arms, eyelashes, hair, one mouth and two things of teeth
E-we both drink grape juice

19. How are you and Mommy different?
L-we don't have the same color of hair. and we don't both have babies at this age
N-because you're large and I'm medium
E-Jesus

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
L-'cause you always say it to me
N-'cause I'm beautiful
E-we give kisses

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
L-i know one thing you don't like about him...he snores a lot. one thing is that he goes to work to get money for us
N-that he loves you
E-grape juice

22. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
L-the outlet mall
N-that store that you got those pants that daddy sometimes wears
E-Wal-Mart

7 comments:

Debra said...

lol...give it ten years and try to ask those questions again...i dare you. then their answer will be "Why do I have to answer these stupid questions?" or "Who cares?" Yes...parenting teenagers...very rewarding...NOT!!!

ellsworth family said...

Too funny! What is with Emilia and the grape juice? Gotta love it!

Margie Quilter said...

HAHAHAHAHA I love that! It's fun to read up on your family Shar... your girls are too funny! I like that you and Emilia are different because of Jesus! HAHA

Reggs said...

HILARIOUS!! I loved this. I had no idea your little girl was so into grape juice!
I thought it was really cute when she said you guys had Jesus in common. Adorable.

Chrystal said...

I Love it! So fun! I'm so glad you posted that! It made my day! Can't wait until my girls can understand Q's like that.

Leslie said...

Things I learned from this post:

1. Emilia really likes grape juice.
2. Lars wears your pants.

Nice.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.