Monday, October 24, 2011

A couple gems

Heidi had a pile of cherry tomatoes fresh out of Grandma's garden, so I asked her, "Heidi can I have a TOmato?"  Not wanting to share, Heidi answered, "No, you can have a ONEmato."

After running around outside E came in and said, "I just need a drink of water to un-dry my mouth."

I was chopping onions for dinner.  Leah came up to the counter and stood really close to the onion until her eyes started watering.  I asked her what in the world she was doing.  "I'm just having a staring contest with an onion."  Uh huh...

Heidi calls eye brows, "ear brows".

E was running around the house with nothing on except two pair of undies.  I asked her why she was wearing two pair.  As if it were the most obvious thing in the world she answered, "To keep my bum warm."

H is becoming a bit more dramatic.  The other day she was standing in the living room pouting.  I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I feeling sad.  I need to sing a song.  (singing) Twinkle Twinkle little star, up-a up-a world so high Twinkle Twinkle little star."  Long dramatic sigh...

No comments: