Sunday, October 23, 2011

travel log- week 1

Sunday July 31- Tuesday August 2 Portland Oregon.
One last picture with Daddy before our trip.

August 2nd- The girls brought their Broadway production of "The Three Billy Goats Gruff" to the Portland airport.



We flew to Omaha, Nebraska where my parents picked us up and we drove 4 hours to my sister's house in Sigourney, Iowa. 

Wednesday, August 3
Hung out in Sigourney with Steph and Elizabeth's families

Thursday, August 4
Drove down to Nauvoo, Illinois and spent the day with the whole family.

my sister Becca, Amy, my Grandma and me :)
We went to the temple with my sisters, brother in laws, parents and grandma.
Then we all down to the Mississippi river.

Cousins

Grandma M and Naomi
Shortly after this photo, Naomi lost her sandal in the water and Uncle Shawn rescued it; immediately upgrading his status from Uncle to "Hero".

Friday, August 5
Drove over to Muscatine, Iowa for a baby shower for my sister Becca.

Luau theme...see, good thing I had those coconut bras :)

Saturday, August 6
My sister Elizabeth organized our first Fagersten Family Fun Day. 
Which deserves it's own post....or two.

No comments: