Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's like Christmas


This morning when I loaded the girls up in the car to take them to school, I put Heidi in her carseat. Like always, the first thing Heidi does is fish around in her carseat to see if she can find any tasty morsels to snack on during the car ride. I closed the door, walked around the car and as I was getting in heard a very loud squeal of delight. I looked back and apparently Heidi had found half a cookie! She was holding it up like a world champ holding a trophy and had the biggest grin on her face. Every time I looked at her in the rear view mirror she had cookie crumbs and a look of pure satisfaction on her face. Oh, to be so easily fulfilled!

2 comments:

The Olligschlager Family said...

Shar reading your blog makes my day! Thanks

Debra said...

Come to think of it, half a cookie sounds good right now.