Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have a dream


I dream every night. Normally they are just little snipits, disjointed, jumping from one place to another. Recently, though, I have been having long, complex, very detailed and colorful dreams. The only common element between all of my dreams is that at some point I'm trying to get back to my home that I grew up in and I'm either running or riding a bike through the streets of Cedar Falls.

I am going home next week to visit my family and especially my brother Joe before he goes on his mission. I know this is influencing my thoughts because I also had a dream that I read my plane ticket wrong and missed my flight and brought Leah instead of Heidi. Then Leah kept running through the metal detector with her shoes on and there were a bunch of Asians behind us in line putting fresh produce through the x-ray machine. It was a little weird. After that dream, I woke up and made very detailed lists and preparations for my trip!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Are you sure you aren't pregnant?