Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Discombobulated

We put the girls to bed tonight. After about an hour I heard Yaya whimpering. I came out of the kitchen to see Yaya walking down the hallway with her shorts around her ankles and bare buns to the wind. I asked her if she needed to potty. She said "no" and I pulled her little shorts up and brought her back to bed. She started whimpering so I asked her again if she had to use the potty. This time she said yes, got out of bed but started walking into the computer room instead of the bathroom. I had to lead her there by the hand, put her on the toilet and help her back to her room. I'm pretty sure she wasn't awake and I'm glad I heard her before she gave the computer chair a new function.

3 comments:

Debra said...

lol...that is a story you will tell her dates years from now!

Tamara said...

I can't tell you how many times I have had to do the same thing with Gracie, only she doesn't bother to pull her pants down....at all.

Stacy said...

Yeah... I should send you to my blog... to the story of Oliver urinating in the fridge door!!!

HILARIOUS!!! :O)

He never woke up... opened the fridge door... as you say... 'buns to the wind', ready, aim, fired into the fridge. I was DYING laughing and had no one to experience my hysterics with!!! I kept waiting for him to finish and it just kept going... and going... and going.

I was prego with Jaren and so he got done, pulled up his pants and went straight back to bed. I was laughing/crying/gagging all the while I was mopping it all up! I will NEVER forget it!!! :O)