Thursday, July 7, 2011

SLUGBUG

This is my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gipRGr8Y9Ko&feature=related

My girls are obsessed with playing SLUGBUG!  The only problem is...they don't know which cars are VW Beetles, so they just slug you for any car they see.  Even H has joined in on the fun.  The only problem is...her height.  She's just tall enough that if I were a man, every time she threw a right jab I would be in a lot of pain, if you catch my drift.  E gets really into it if her older sisters are around.  She's not about to lose just because she's younger.  The only problem is...she's merciless. 

Today walking home from the post office I was holding E's hand.  She spied a Beetle and called out, "Yellow one!"  and slugged me in the stomach.  N just happened to say it at the same time, so to make sure I knew she won, E called out "Yellow one!" again and punctuated her victory with a second slug to my gut.  I got it. 

1 comment:

J.L.C.M. said...

It didn't take my mom long to ban that game. Then she tried to change the rules to where every time you spy a bug and call it out, you get to mop the floor or fold socks or something.
Didn't work.