Sunday, May 2, 2010

Now I Remember

So I knew there was something I neglected to put on here. I don't know how I could have possibly forgotten, the girls sing this ALL the time! Leah got chosen to sing a special part in the school play. "We all have the makings of joy in our hearts. Just find the right ingredients right from the very start." She practiced a million times every day. Naomi and Yaya sing it all the time now too. And I'm not going to lie, I catch myself singing it absentmindedly as well. It just kind of STICKS in your brain and you can't...get...it...out!!! With that introduction, here's Leah's 15 seconds of fame. She did great! (Leah is on the far right of the screen.)

1 comment:

Debra said...

Don't you love those moments when you can look at your kids and think how dang adorable they are?