Monday, November 10, 2008

Who's in charge here?
*As we were sitting in church on Sunday, Emilia was playing with a little boy about a year younger than her. She paused, looked up at Lars and said, "I want you (pointd at Lars) to have one of them (and pointed at the little boy)."*
*Emilia found a piece of candy and asked me if she could have it. I told her no. So she walked down the hall, handed it to Lars and said, "Will you open this 'cause my mom said no."*
*Emilia has been dealing with her baby sister pretty well. She will just walk around speaking positive affirmations to herself. You can hear her walking down around the house saying, "I'm so nice. I'm such a good sister." So one day she came up to me as I was holding the baby and said, "You're being nice to the baby Mom and you're just a fine fine fine girl."*

1 comment:

Tanners said...

shar--i love it. i love laughing at all of hte things your children say.