Monday, May 7, 2012

Don't Call Me "Mom"



I was in the Dollar Store with the girls.  True to her three year old self, H was touching everything and asking me for everything in sight.  Every two seconds she was saying, Mom.  Mom.  Mom.  Can I have this cowgirl hat?  Mom!  Mom. Mommommommommommooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!! 

After a few minutes of this I said to her, "Sorry, I changed my name.  I'm not answering to Mom anymore.  You may now call me Your Highness Royal Queen of Everything." 

Two minutes later Heidi was still pulling everything off the shelves and throwing it all into the cart.  After everything she touched I said, Heidi put that back.  Heidi stop touching everything.  Heidi Heidi Heidi HeidihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiidiHi!

H looked at me and said, "Sorry, I changed my name."  and went on her merry way.

I'm in BIG trouble.

No comments: