Monday, May 7, 2012

A bit of catching up to do...

I've realized that I get so involved taking pictures of other people and keeping up that website that I am forgetting to post some of our own memories.  So here are a few picts from the last few months :)


N took a ten week guitar class which culminated at the Ribbon Festival in Newport where they performed "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" as a class.

E lost her first tooth.  She brought it to school for show and tell.  To the best of my knowledge, the Tooth Fairy still hasn't rewarded E for her first contribution to her collection.  Slacker.
H has begun her art career.  She draws on everything and then asks me how to spell things.  She writes all the letters, but not necessarily in the right order.  :)  Give her a break...she's 3.

E taught herself how to ride a bike.

I'm still homeschooling L and she is doing SO well.  I got a job at the Oregon Coast Aquarium taking pictures.  Just touristy pictures, but it's a foot in the door.  I'm hoping to get on to take pictures for other events that they host there.  And in all of my free time, I am continuing to take pictures everywhere and any time I can.  Here are a few of my most recent.
 This is just outside Monmouth, Oregon
We came across this little Harbor Seal down at Alsea Bay in Waldport, Oregon.


Lars is plowing through these last six weeks of school.  I'm pretty sure he is looking forward to summer vacation more than all of his students put together. :)





No comments: