Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Out of breath!

I feel like I have been running a million miles per hour since school got out in June.  I immediately started working nearly every day for six weeks.  Then I went to girls camp for a week, came home, packed (sort of), flew with the girls to Iowa for a three + week vacation, got home on a Wednesday at midnight and on Thursday we looked at a new house in Waldport and decided to move.  Friday I went down to Crestview Heights Elementary School to enroll the girls and a lady backed into my car in the parking lot.  Monday Lars started working in Walport and  I packed up the house to be moved on Saturday.  Tuesday Leah started 4th grade, Naomi started 2nd grade and Emilia started afternoon kindergarten.  I've been trying to unpack this house and go back up to Newport to clean the other house.  The last two nights I passed out on the couch at 8:30 and didn't wake up until the morning.  I keep telling myself things will slow down soon and I hope they do...at least a little bit, but Naomi starts soccer practice tomorrow, Dr. appointment on Friday, soccer game on Saturday and then it starts all over again the next week! 

So basically that was a really long winded explanation (mostly to myself) of why I'm so tired and still haven't blogged about my amazing summer vacation.  Not to mention we lost the camera...which makes posting pictures a bit more difficult.  Anyway, I'll catch up as I can.  :)

1 comment:

Amanda Davis said...

I feel your business! Only I didn't get a long vacation. Hope it was fun! Sure miss you!