Sunday, April 24, 2011

A very "Good Friday"

On Friday my friend Nicole, her son Mitch, Emilia, Heidi and I spent the whole morning outside in the sunshine!  We drove south to Seal Rock and explored the tide pools and rocks there. 

 Heidi

Mitch and E
After that we went up to Ona Beach and searched for agates and fossils.  It's amazing at low tide!!!



Later Friday night we dyed eggs and frosted Easter cookies with all the girls and a few friends.



  You may notice the half eaten egg next to Heidi.  This is because it is her first egg that she attempted to dye.  I told her to pick one and put it in a cup.  Well, she THREW it into the cup.  The dye splashed everywhere and the egg was completely cracked.  Needless to say, she got a snack, I got a new painting shirt and my kitchen got a cleaning :)

No comments: