Monday, December 13, 2010

Tooth Fairy Crisis


Last week Naomi lost one of her two front teeth. That night after she had put her tooth under her pillow and went to bed, Leah approached me with a pen and a piece of paper. "I think you should write Naomi a letter from the tooth fairy pretending to be her." I told her I might. About two minutes later Leah was pestering me again to write a letter. So I asked her why this was so important to her. Then came the confession, "Well, maybe I've been telling Naomi that the tooth fairy is really you...but I still want her to believe!"

2 comments:

Jason Bagley said...

Hey Shar!! i love your blog.
so cute.
i have to ask. did your girls draw this tooth fairy? or is this a web image? ruby has a bank with the same fairy on it. but its not a tooth fairy, its a tithing bank with a princess/fairy thing on it.
ruby totally caught this detail and brought me the bank to show me.
funny funny.
BTW--did you ever get a seasons greeting from us? i cant remember who i sent christmas cards to. i had to order more cuz i ran out--and i want to send one to you guys.
let me know if you already got one :)

Jill Bagley said...

that was jill on the comment above! argh!