Monday, August 16, 2010

Almost 2!

My baby is almost 2! She is growing up in so many ways. Leah took the side off of Heidi's crib. My general philosophy is keep the kid contained as long as possible, but Heidi did just fine with it. After I closed the door for her first nap with free reign, I heard a bit of shuffling around before it became quiet. When I went in to check on miss Heidi baby, I found her, sleeping with her "car".
Anytime Heidi gets a hold of a marker, she colors herself. Recently, she's been "painting" her toes and fingernails.
She also decided to color mine :)
One day I couldn't find Heidi anywhere. This toy baby play pen was in the living room and I probably walked by it twenty times before I realized it was her in there rather than a doll. She was lying so still and we have a baby doll that's practically the same size as her.
These are a couple of pictures of Heidi yesterday morning before church. Look at how much hair she has! It is by far the most hair any of my kids have had at 2.

No comments: