Saturday, September 20, 2014

Still Kickin'

It's the week before school starts for me so I figured I'd take a gander at my blog...I still have one right?  Good news, it's only been 10 months since I posted last, and that's way better than a full year.  :)  I figured it was about time to do some catching up, and perhaps keeping up?  I'll give it my best shot fully knowing that this is what Mary Poppins would call a "pie crust promise.  Easily Made, easily broken."  I never really agreed with the easily made part, but I digress.

A quick look back at what has happened since November 2013...
Heidi had the worst Easter ever.

We bought hummus at the farmer's market and promptly dropped it in the gravel

I found a sign that said "Stop Hammer Time"

Leah rode in the car with a lot of balloons

H and E fell on the floor because they were both in one robe

I took a blurry selfie with E and H

I was confused by this product. "African Black Soap for all skin types."

My brother visited and shoved his finger up my nose. 

My children all stuffed oranges in their mouths.
It snowed.

I think we hit the highlights.  Also, everyone had a birthday and moved up a grade level :)
So, now we're all caught up.  Moving forward from here.

2 comments:

Tanners said...

So glad to see you alive and still kicking! Can't wait to see more posts!

Wendy said...

Awesome!