Monday, September 24, 2012

Back to School



 

Today was my first day of school and work as an Oregon State University Beaver.  The five top moments of my day were...drum roll please...
5.  Learning that part of my new job working in the Art Department office is scanning and archiving thousands of slides of paintings, etchings etc. from all over the world.  Seriously.  I'm really excited about it!
4.  Helping a girl wearing leopard print leggings, a black leather bustiere, and cat ears.  Can't beat the er...diversity of the art department :)
3.  Despite the several close calls, I didn't run into anyone or wipe out on my bike.
2.  My professor looks like Will Schuester.
1.  During lecture my professor quoted Goonies.  "Down here it's our time. It's our time down here."

It's gonna' be a great year! 

No comments: