Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Vote of Confidence

Heidi's birthday is fast approaching.  To say she's excited is a vast understatement.  This morning Heidi decided she was going to make her invitations.  I decided I was going to take a shower. 

I turn on the water.
Heidi asks for paper.
I shampoo my hair.
Heidi asks for tape.
I shave my legs.
Heidi brings me a towel.
I get out and use said towel.
Heidi tells me to put on my undies and my clothes.
I ask her why.

"Because Mom," she answers, "My friends will see you with no clothes on...and your bum...and they will say, 'EWWWWW!  Let's have your birthday party somewhere else,' Just like I want to say."

Party canceled.  I'm going for a run.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Bwahahahahahah! I love your kids!

Amy said...

AAAAAAAAAAAahahahahahahahahahahah! That kid makes me laugh so hard! And so do you. :)

Amanda Davis said...

hahahahahahahahahahhahah