Friday, April 23, 2010

Leah's Baptism



Saturday, April 10th was a special day for our family. Little Miss Leah made the choice to be baptized. Her Daddy was able to perform the baptism for her and confirm her after with her Grandpa Fagersten and several of our friends.

After we had a lunch for our family and friends. Lots of people came to make the day special. Grandma Ingrid made Leah a beautiful dress. I didn't actually take a single picture on my camera, and this is the only one from my Mom's camera. I asked my friend to take pictures, so I'm waiting to see those!

3 comments:

Debra said...

How cute : )

Laney said...

When I stop to think about it, I can believe how old Leah is already. But it sure doesn't feel like it's been 8 years. I can only imagine how you guys feel. Congratulations! It had to have been so special to see her choosing to follow The Path!

The Busy Beez said...

Don't you just LOVE those dunk suits?!! They take such fabulous pictures. . . Anyways. I wish we could have been there. Glad to hear it went so well. Look forward to seeing you again soon.